Tuesday Tidbits - Life Lessons
* when narcissism trumps parenting
* everyone has a story worth listening to
* always look your best
* be the change you want to see in the world
* take good care of your teeth
* a new age for gossip (ahem, storytelling)
* walk a mile in another mom's shoes
* travel like a pro
* don't fear all germs
* don't spend all your money on lotto tickets!!
* master the art of feedback
* before you buy that house
* dress up a little
* when to drop out of the rat race
* it's ok if you didn't get that 'A'
* breaking down the layers of a tantrum
* dreaming about our childhood
* take care of your parents
* the effects of the melting pot
* you were a rambunctious child
* how 'random' became 'not one of us'
* the death of marriage... by over parenting
* kids from all walks of life
* get a well rounded education
* death is a part of life
* searching for awe
* in praise of clutter
* life changing effect of losing shit
* how the 'baby on board' sign became a thing
* enjoy a lazy summer
* do not fear failure
* updates on head lice
* Disney film posters, remixed
* you're an adult now
* why you forget
* bored? here's something to do
* learn something new every day
* emotional release - just breathe
* learn a new language - stop dementia
* stop procrastinating. just start.
* there is always hope for change
* how our environment affects future generations
* keep a healthy dose of skepticism - question everything
* parenting tips - from Harvard
* are we dumbing down?
* giving birth is still deadly in the U.S.
* go to sleep!
* Sesame Street rocks!
* the early bird catches the worm
* be yourself
* see the world while you can
* you are made of star stuff
* some free therapy
* connecting creativity and madness
* stop helicopter parenting
* my blood is in you
* some free college grad advice
* go outside
* give, and give often.
* fix it... don't throw it out.
* kids love to fidget
* be sensitive to sensitive people
* for the 40-something parents
* beyond skin deep - the race myth
* time flies when you're having fun
* obese children - victim of child abuse?