Tuesday Tidbits - Growing Pains
* chores for kids
* why French kids don't have ADHD
* genetics of violence
* Swiss parents vs US parents
* stay at home parent - so not a luxury
* look away from the screens
* why stepping on a lego sucks
* caring for other people's kids
* making that one hour count
* hey, grown up - looking for a young adult novel to read?
* preparing for Alzheimer's
* France bans wifi
* catching up with cancer
* the truth about lying
* can fasting help us live longer?
* things dads can do for girls
* searching for awe
* eating well - the new eating disorder?
* giving up sentimental items
* death - missing from medical school?
* the paradox of choice
* Fran Lebowitz on her childhood
* girls - the secret side
* science themed girls clothing collection
* slowing down, captured.
* learning through tinkering
* losing the ability to love
* emoticons are changing language
* can women really change men?
* fade to black
* that awkward phase - we've all been there
* benefits of a nagging mom?
* learning to speak up
* eat up - and be happy
* overcoming shyness
* getting older - living better
* avalanche of unnecessary medical care
* post-partum bouncing back rush
* an alarming spike in US maternal mortality
* move over, man-child. meet woman-child.
* IVF - how it works
* happy wife, happy life?
* kids learn through play
* children of working mothers
* the real reason we need a man