Joan Miró (Spanish, 1893-1983), Carnival of Harlequin, 1924-25. Oil on canvas [Credit:Link]
What a wild & crazy ride it's been these last few days! And it's gonna hit its peak today with Fat Tuesday! Hope everyone has a grand time! I was so busy last week... I saved a ton of links that I want to get into... Wanna join me?
- Ever wonder - what if paintings could text?
- Knowledge is power. Get some here - and it's free!
- Do you know about Dead Drops yet?
- IKEA's gotta new bag, baby!
- 9 for 90. It's The New Yorker's big anniversary issue.
- I have only eaten Miso Soup in sushi restaurants, but this recipe looks to be a good one to start making at home.
- They always say that the book is better than the movie. Here's a peek at some of the books for this year's movies.
- And here are some cool movies to watch on Netflix. Regardless on if you're a designer or not.
- Ever wanted to applique something by hand?
- Because the American in me loves her condiments!
- How is it possible for U.S. livestock to consume nearly four-fifths of the antibiotics used in America? This is not o.k.
- I am beginning to see the beauty in a studel.
- Girls are taught to be nice... maybe it's time we weren't so nice.
- Austria isn't known for its shrimp... and this isn't helping my cravings.
- In the States, you can get a bag of six English Muffins in a snap. Here, not so much. I think it's time to whip up my own batch - for mini pizzas, for jam toasts, or to just catch melting butter...
- No meat allowed.
- These are a few cute DIY projects to try.
- Folded fingerless gloves - what a good idea!