Tuesday Tidbits -
Things are warming up (for now) in my little neck of the woods... My plants are showing signs of budding and little shoots are reaching out! I can't wait to finally get my plants outdoors - it's been too long. I hope that things are warming up where you are, too! Here are a few interesting things I've been collecting since last week...
- I always found headphones helpful in an open office environment - now if someone could just invent an invisibility cloak.
- The importance of teaching children about gratitude.
- Who doesn't love latkes? Let me count the 21 ways...
- An interesting book for parents... a look at all of the different ways children are raised in the world... and you know what? The kids are alright....
- Scottish toffee? Yes, please!
- How to raise a moral child.
- In case you missed them, here are the most-read stories from The New Yorker in 2014.
- Karl Lagerfeld, the ultimate multi-tasker.
- How does he do it year after year? I would love to live in his mind for a day. Chanel Spring 2015.
- Top 10 collage artists.
- How-to: Billingual Kids
- Inside J.K. Rowling's mind.
- In case of Vietnamese food cravings, press here.
- The hug that gave me the warm fuzzies.
- Cold churches... very cold.
- I have 17,000 digital photos - time to get organized!
- Write. Feel better.
- Not giving a fuck. Also feel better.
- Secret's out - teams with women make better teams.
- French meals to try before you die...
- Devilish desserts for Valentine's Day
- And a shout out to the non-chocoholics...